Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Young girl capable of burning objects


Electrical sockets burnt.
Mr T. in Ward 2, Tan Binh district, said that her daughter automatically burnt nearly everything in the third storey of their house on May 12, perhaps with the super-energy radiated from her body. The girl was not exposed to fire inducing objects.

Fire fighters were called to distinguish the fire.

Mr T.’s family discovered his daughter’s unique ability about one month ago and has recently allowed the media to meet her in the hope that both domestic and foreign scientists can step in and help treat her bizarre ‘disease’.

Mr T. said his family has been worried, tired and tense following several recent incidents. At first, his family’s electricity network underwent  repetitive short circuiting. Many electrical sockets in the house also burnt when the girl approached them.

Taking the girl to other homes causes the same phenomenon.

She also burnt the hotel room where her family stayed during their holiday on Vung Tau beach.

Recently, the girl burnt a corner of the toilet seat . Sometimes, her clothes suddenly burst into flames.

Her family now guards her around the clock to prevent any possible incident. When she goes to sleep, water buckets and a wet towel will be placed next to her bed to put out the fire in case of emergency.

The T. family took the girl to a scientist, named Du Quang Chau, at Hong Bang International University for  treatment.

After several tests, the scientist said he noticed variations from the norm in her cerebral hemisphere. Further research into her strange case is needed, according to Chau.

The girl was medically examined at Cho Ray Hospital and the Children No 2 Hospital but doctors found nothing abnormal about her body.

The girl once had a serious accident at the age of 3.